Enzyme Wizard Urinal Cleaner / Deodoriser 20lt
Enzyme Wizard Urinal Cleaner & Deodoriser is an all-in-one urine remover that does the job on all urine – cat urine, dog urine and human urine.
All urine consists of urea and uric acid crystals. Some general cleaners can remove the water-soluble components of urine (urea) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the odour and stain. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the odour.
Enzyme Wizard Urinal Cleaner & Deodoriser pH neutral enzymatic formula penetrates the uric acid crystals while removing the urea components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the odour for good.
Enzyme Wizard Urinal Cleaner & Deodoriser contains no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and is safe to use around humans and animals.
- Contains Eucalyptus fragrance to add biocidal properties.
Enzyme Wizard Urinal Cleaner & Deodoriser is the most economic product of its kind, yet gives you the MOST product!!
- 50% more concentrated than other brands.
- Uses plant based enzymes for faster action
- Contains a powerful multi – function enzyme formula for immediate results
- Australian made & environmentally friendly
- Contains a water-miscible fragrance that evaporates, leaving no residue
- Specially designed soap-free surfactant to penetrate uric crystals and remove odours.
- Septic tank friendly.
How to Use
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with Urinal Cleaner and Deodoriser.
- Let the product stand for 5-10 minutes so as to get to work on the urine and uric crystals.
- For old uric crystal buildup, use a hard brush or non-scratch pad to remove buildup.
- Once all the old uric crystals have been removed, a maintenance routine of spray and wipe can be followed.
- Urinal Cleaner and Deodoriser can be poured into drains to remove odours. The recommended dosage is 200ml per application.
- If there are multiple drains, product must be applied to all drains.
- Urinal Cleaner and Deodoriser can be used on porcelain and stainless steel urinals.
- For drain odours, the product can be dispensed into the drain at a dosage of 200ml per application. The drain must be dosed late at night when the drain is least active for quick results.
- The product can be used for the treatment of septic tanks and long-drop toilets or Porta Loos.
- Do not mix with any other chemicals or oxidisers.
- For best results, use a scrubber to initially remove old uric crystal build up, and then go on to maintenance plan.
- The dosage is done from the top of the tank.
- For dosage instructions speak to the Technical Team at Enzyme Wizard.
- It is important to note that the water from the house is fed into the tank.
- Therefore it is essential to note that bleach based products used in the house end up in the septic tank and may affect the efficacy of the enzymes.
- By adding the enzymes, they will remove all the unwanted organic matter in the tank which in turn helps the natural bacteria in the effluent to work better preventing odour build up over time.
- Under normal operating conditions it is always good to use enzymes, as they keep the Septic tank balanced therefor preventing any problems from occurring.